Those researchers recognized included:
- Dr. Barry Singer – neurologist and MS specialist with BJC Medical Group, who treats more than 500 patients with MS and runs clinical trials to test new therapies.
- Dr. Amy Rauchway – neurologist at St. Louis University actively involved in clinical research and trials.
- Dr. Barbara Green – Director of the West County MS Center at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center .
- Dr. Anne Cross – Director of the John L. Trotter MS Center at Washington University .
- Dr. Florian Thomas – Director of the MS Center at St. Louis University and the MS Center at the St. Louis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and fellow board member of the Chapter.
- Dr. Rob Naismith – neurologist with Washington University who does extensive MS research.
- Dr. Becky Parks – head of the MS Clinic at Washington University.
- Dr. Eric Klawiter – conduct research and clinical trials at the John L. Trotter MS Center.
This is an excerpt from a press release issued by the Office of Congressman Russ Carnahan. See photos of the event from the March 24 post below. Read more here.