Topics for the webcast include:
- Why aren't there more therapies for people with progressive MS?
- What do we know about what causes progression in MS?
- What are the challenges faced in understanding and treating progressive MS?
- What’s on the horizon in terms of preventing progression and repairing the nervous system?
- What’s being tested right now for people with progressive MS? What can people do now to maximize their quality of life?
The expert panel will be moderated by Dr. Timothy Coetzee, Chief Research Officer of the National MS Society. The panelists for tomorrow’s webcast are Peter Calabresi, MD; John DeLuca, Ph.D, ABPP; and Daniel Reich, MD, Ph.D. Dr. Calabresi is a Professor of Neurology and the Director of the Johns Hopkins Multiple Sclerosis Center. Dr. DeLuca is the Vice President for Research at Kessler Foundation Research Center, a Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and of Neurology and Neuroscience at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Reich joins the panel from the Neuroimmunology Branch of the National Institute of Neurology where he is Chief of the Translational Neuroradiology Unit, as well as an Adjunct Professor in the Neurology Department at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Tomorrow, registered participants will be able to ask their questions to the panelists in real-time. We look forward to hearing from you tomorrow!